Knit happens.
Nancy, you are SO beating me! I've got some catching up to do.Amy, nice blanket! Is that the chunky yarn you bought at Hancock? I hope you didn't mind that I moved your pic...it was late, I was tired...; )
no i dindn't mind, that's why i deleted the other post with my pic on it. Yeah that's the chunky yarn that i got at hancock. . . i'm not used to working with the big fat needles.
they are beautiful!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nancy, you are SO beating me! I've got some catching up to do.
Amy, nice blanket! Is that the chunky yarn you bought at Hancock? I hope you didn't mind that I moved your pic...it was late, I was tired...
; )
no i dindn't mind, that's why i deleted the other post with my pic on it. Yeah that's the chunky yarn that i got at hancock. . . i'm not used to working with the big fat needles.
they are beautiful!
Post a Comment