The Knit Pit
Knit happens.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Welcome to Purl-land
Clayton has learned to purl. Check out his dishcloth.
Veronica, you may make yourself appear to be taller by standing on your toes, but you'll never make your scarf as long as mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Knitsters
Amy
Nancy
Veronica
Check it out...
Eat.Sleep.Knit.
Hobby Lobby
Joann
Knit and Crochet Today!
knitty gritty
Michaels
ravelry
Simply Socks Yarn Co.
Whit Knits
Yarn 4 Socks
Yarns 2 Ewe
Blah, blah, blah...
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(15)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(16)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(20)
I'll show you mine if you show me yours
And now for something new...
that's three warshrags done . . .
Another One Bites the Dust
The NeedleMaster has arrived . . .
Welcome to Purl-land
The stash
ONE!!!
Shopping Spree cont.
Shopping Spree!
Sugar n Cream . . . online
Off the Hook!
Blankets to Warshrags, I'm addicted
Mason Dixon Warshrag and Stash
Wanted: Have You Seen This Yarn?
Here's a picture of the blanket that I am going to...
Projects on Parade
I HATE dropped stitches!!!!
Knit Lit
A Good Idea
No comments:
Post a Comment